Prompts for Parents
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cultivate a Closer Relationship with Your Adult Children
As kids grow up, their lives expand – and we want that for them. They get new jobs, new friends, new hobbies. And they face new challenges.
But as parents, it can be difficult to know where we fit in. Superficial phone calls and hypothetical questions only leave us feeling more distant.
Meet Prompts for Parents: the conversation cards that illuminate your adult kid's world — and bring you closer together.
Two Ways to Play
Prompts for Parents will light up your next conversation when you play it as a game with your kids. Simply draw cards from the deck and take turns responding.
Or you can use the questions covertly, slipping them into conversation naturally — without your kids even knowing.
Pick up a deck of Prompts for Parents and start forging authentic connections with the most important people in your life.
- Designed by an “adult kid” with help from a mother of six
- 70 cards with multiple real-world questions
- 4 cards with encouragement that young adults can hear
- 4 cards with advice to inspire free-flowing conversation
- Recommended for adult kids, ages 21+
Ships by September 1, 2022.